Business must be able to do business within the State of Arizona and registered with the State of Arizona if required to do so.
Company becomes the registered member, with the exception of Independent Contractors/ Independent Sales Reps who themselves will become the registered member. This includes real estate agents, insurance brokers, financial advisors, representatives of Mary Kay, Herbalife, Cookie Lee, etc. Any questions are to be presented to the Membership Committee Chair for clarification.
Companies with multiple locations must apply for membership for each location.
Memberships are NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE. Company ownership change requires a new membership.
Each company requires its own membership regardless of ownership.
Representatives of each company may only promote the company that is a member. If they wish to promote another business, a separate paid membership is required.
Registered 501(c) non-profit organizations are entitled to a 50% discount on annual membership dues. Non-profits MUST be a registered 501(c) and able to produce paperwork to validate in order to receive the 50% discount, otherwise organization must pay full dues.
- Chamber Mixers are ONLY open to current members in good standing*.
- Chamber General Membership meetings are ONLY open to current members in good standing*
- Guests/Visitors may attend one (1) Chamber Mixer and one (1) General Membership meeting at no charge. If visitor wishes to continue attending Chamber mixers/meetings without becoming a Chamber member, he/she may attend the Chamber Mixers for a $20 fee per event and/or the General Membership Meetings for a $20 per event - which is due upon entry.
- Only Chamber Members in good standing* may be part of any Chamber committees, the Executive committee or the Chamber Board of Directors.
- Memberships automatically renew 1 year from the original enrollment date.
- All renewals will be sent 30 days before the due date and must be paid by the 1st of the month. All invoices will be sent via email. Example of membership cycle: Member joins June 15th, 2007. Membership will renew June 1, 2008. Invoice will be sent out May 1st, 2008 and is due by the 1st of June, 2008.
- New member applications will be charged according to the current membership dues. Any dues not received within 30 days past due date will be terminated and will need to reapply for membership to reinstate membership status.
- All membership dues must be paid in full, via check, cash or credit card.
*good standing refers to a member who is current with all Chamber membership dues/fees and has a positive standing with the San Tan Valley Chamber of Commerce.